- 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5
- 8GB of 1867 MHz LPDDR3 Onboard Memory
- 1TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- 2x Thunderbolt 2 and 4x USB 3.0 Ports
- FaceTime HD Camera, Dual Mics, Speakers
- Mac OS X El Capitan
- 21.5-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology
- 1920‑by‑1080 resolution with support for millions of colors
Brilliant widescreen display
1920-by-1080 pixel LED-backlit display with IPS technology
Full lamination of the display cover glass creates a brilliant display that’s 75% less reflective
The extremely precise anti-reflective coating allows uncompromised vibrant, accurate colors to show through
1.6GHz dual‑core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7GHz)
Fifth-generation Intel Core i5 processor
Features a fifth-generation dual-core Intel Core i5 processor with Turbo Boost--delivering great performance while using less energy
- 8GB of 1867MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
Configurable to 16GB
1TB (5400-rpm) hard drive
Configurable up to 1TB Fusion Drive or 256GB of flash storage (SSD)
Intel HD Graphics 6000
Video Support and Camera
- FaceTime HD camera
- Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 3840 by 2160 pixels on an external display
- Support for extended desktop and video mirroring modes
Amazing ultrathin design
Stunningly thin, gorgeous aluminum and glass design and has a gorgeous aluminum and glass enclosure
Packs a remarkably powerful computer into an amazingly thin enclosure
- Stereo speakers
- Dual microphones
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Headphone/optical digital audio output (minijack)
- Support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone
Connections and Expansion
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- SDXC card slot
- Four USB 3 ports (compatible with USB 2)
- Two Thunderbolt 2 ports
- Mini DisplayPort output
- Support for HDMI, DVI, VGA, and dual-link DVI (adapters sold separately)
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- Kensington lock slot
- Magic Keyboard
The redesigned Magic Keyboard comes standard with your iMac. It’s wireless and rechargeable (so you won’t be replacing batteries), with an ultracompact, edge-to-edge design that wastes no surface space. It has an improved scissor mechanism, optimized key travel, and a lower profile that increase control and comfort. And it pairs immediately with your iMac right out of the box.
- Magic Mouse 2
The new design of Magic Mouse 2 lets it glide more smoothly across your desk. And since it supports Multi-Touch, you can use simple gestures on its surface to do things such as swipe between web pages and scroll through documents. So if you prefer to use a wireless mouse but want some of the benefits of Multi-Touch, Magic Mouse 2 is a great choice.
- Magic Trackpad 2
If you prefer using a trackpad, Magic Trackpad 2 gives you the full range of Multi-Touch gestures and introduces Force Touch to the desktop. Sensors underneath the trackpad surface detect subtle differences in the amount of pressure you apply, bringing more functionality to your fingertips and enabling a deeper connection to your content. This new design, along with a lower profile, makes it even more comfortable to use.
802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking
IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Size and Weight
- 21.5-inch iMac
Height: 17.7 inches (45.0 cm)
Width: 20.8 inches (52.8 cm)
Stand depth: 6.9 inches (17.5 cm)
Weight: 12.5 pounds (5.68 kg)2
- 21.5-inch iMac with built-in VESA adapter
Height: 15.7 inches (37.9 cm)
Width: 20.8 inches (52.8 cm)
Depth (including built-in VESA adapter): 2.6 inches (6.6 cm)
Electrical and Operating Requirements
- Line voltage: 100–240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
- Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
- Operating altitude: tested up to 10,000 feet
In the Box
- 21.5‑inch iMac
- Power cord
macOS is the operating system that powers everything you do on a Mac. macOS Sierra introduces Siri to Mac3 — along with new ways to enjoy your photos, shop more securely online, and work more seamlessly between devices.
Accessibility features help people with disabilities get the most out of their new iMac. With built-in support for vision, hearing, physical and motor skills, and learning and literacy, you can create and do amazing things.
- Increase Contrast
- Reduce Motion
- Siri and Dictation
- Switch Control
- Closed Captions
- Text to Speech
- App Store
iMac and the Environment
Apple takes a complete product life cycle approach to determining our environmental impact. Learn more
iMac is designed with the following features to reduce its environmental impact:
- Arsenic-free display glass
- Mercury-free LED-backlit display
- Recyclable aluminum enclosure
- Speaker enclosures made with 35 percent post-consumer recycled plastic
- Fan assembly made with 28 percent bio-based plastic
- Meets ENERGY STAR Version 6.1 requirements
- Rated EPEAT Gold6
Apple and the Environment
Learn more about Apple’s dedication to reducing the environmental impact of our products and process. Or read our Product Environmental Reports for detailed information on the environmental performance of every Apple product.
Apple takes a holistic view of materials management and waste minimization. Learn more about how to recycle your Mac.
Declared noise emission values in accordance with ECMA-109
||Sound Power Level|
L W A,m (B)
|Sound Pressure Level|
L p A,m (dB)
||1.95 (K V = 0.25)
||1.95 (K V = 0.25)
|Hard drive seek
||2.00 (K V = 0.25)
- L W A,m is the mean A-weighted sound power level, rounded to the nearest 0.05 B.
- L p A,m is the mean A-weighted sound pressure level measured at the operator position (rounded to the nearest 0.5 dB).
- 1 B (bel) = 10 dB (decibel)
- K v is the statistical adder for computing upper-limit of A-weighted sound power level.
- The quantity, L W A,c (formerly called L W Ad) may be computed from the sum of L W A,m and K v .
- The Wireless web test browses 25 popular websites.
- Configuration tested: 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB memory, 1TB hard drive, Intel HD Graphics 6000.
- 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
- Weight varies by configuration and manufacturing process.
- Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area.
- iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote are available on the Mac App Store. Downloading apps requires an Apple ID and a device that is compatible with the OS version required for each app.
- PVC-free AC power cord available in all regions except India and South Korea.
- iMac achieved a Gold rating from EPEAT in the U.S. and Canada.
We accept return within 30 days of purchase with 10% restore charge. Buyer should be paid for return shipping label. We cannot accept any change of the product. Please return the product as like you received the product.
For the computer, if you want to return the computer, please do not create account and password or downloaded any softer ware or change any soft ware. Please reset the computer and return it without any change (hard ware and soft ware).
Our return policy does not accept any hard ware or soft ware change.
Please check our return policy for more information.
No scratches or dings anywhere! Everything works including headphone jack, ports (card reader) and WiFi.
The listing includes: Monitor
- Keyboard & Mouse is not included
- Power Cord