Apple iMac 21.5" i5 2.7GHz 8GB RAM 1TB Desktop ME086LL/A Late 2013
Apple iMac ME086LL/A 21.5-Inch Desktop
Excellent, Like new. Apple Certified Refurbished in Grade A condition. Same day shipping with tracking number.
Key Board & Mouse is not included.
Refurbished: Excellent, Like new. Apple Certified Refurbished in Grade A condition. Same day shipping with tracking number.
HDD (Hard Disk Drive)
macOS 10.12, Sierra
Hard Drive Capacity:
Keyboard, Monitor, Mouse, Network Card, Speakers, Wi-Fi Card
Intel Core i5 4th Gen.
- Keyboard & Mouse is not included
The stunning all-in-one iMac features a beautiful 21.5 widescreen display. Fourth-generation quad-core Intel Core processors and superfast NVIDIA graphics make it the most powerful iMac yet. And it comes standard with 8GB memory, a 1TB hard drive, and advanced, high-speed I/O, including two Thunderbolt ports and four USB 3 ports. All in an impossibly thin enclosure that s only 5 mm at the edge.
Intel Core i5 4th Gen.
Number of Cores
Hard Drive Capacity
Hard Drive Rotation Speed
Hard Drive Interface
Hard Drive Type
RAM Max Supported Size
Installed Cache Memory
On-Board Graphic Processor
Intel Iris Pro Graphics
Max. Video Resolution
1920 x 1080
Installed Video Memory
Headphones, Optical Digital Output, Speaker(s)
Data Link Protocol
Bluetooth 4.0, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
Bluetooth, Integrated 10/100/1000 Network Card, Integrated Wireless LAN
Originally released September 2013
21.5-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 1920-by-1080 resolution
1TB hard drive1
Intel Iris Pro graphics
Built-in FaceTime HD camera
Apple Certified Refurbished Products
Quality products at great prices
Rigorous refurbishment process prior to sale
Supplies are limited
What’s in the Box
Keyboard & Mouse is not included
802.11ac Wi-Fi. The new definition of fast.
With three-stream 802.11ac technology, iMac takes desktop Wi‑Fi speeds over the top. When it’s connected to an 802.11ac base station — including the new AirPort Extreme and AirPort Time Capsule — you can reach data rates of up to 1.3 Gbps.2 That’s triple the previous 802.11n standard, which means you’ll get up to three times faster Wi‑Fi.3 You also get double the channel bandwidth, with 80MHz‑wide channels providing more room for more data to flow faster than ever.
Thunderbolt I/O. It’s all about speed and versatility. And speed.
With one tiny port, you get superfast data transfer speeds and huge expansion capabilities. Thunderbolt features two 10-Gbps data channels per port, which means data transfer is up to twice as fast as USB 3 and up to 12 times faster than FireWire 800. And don’t worry about a single drive or peripheral tying up a Thunderbolt port: You can daisy-chain as many as six devices plus a display. All iMac models include two Thunderbolt ports for even more expansion possibilities.
FaceTime HD camera for high-resolution video calls.
Get everyone in the picture with crisp, widescreen HD video. The built-in 720p FaceTime HD camera lets you make video calls that are so clear, it seems like everyone’s in the same room. Make FaceTime calls from your iMac to any FaceTime-enabled Mac, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.4
The ultimate all-in-one. Honed to the cutting edge.
The first iMac was a revolution: An all-in-one computer that put everything — display, processor, graphics, storage, memory, and more — inside one simple, stylish enclosure. Countless innovations later, we’ve raised the bar yet again. The new iMac includes the most advanced, most brilliant desktop display we’ve ever built, and it’s filled with the latest high-performance technologies. Yet it’s just 5 mm thin at its edge with up to 40 percent less volume than the previous generation. To do all that required unprecedented feats of engineering — and imagination. We invented new technologies, pioneered new manufacturing techniques, and devised all-new ways to do more in less space.
75 percent less reflection.
Full lamination has a second major benefit: It eliminates the reflection of light off the LCD panel and off the back of the display’s cover glass. But we also figured out how to reduce reflection off the front of the glass without compromising color quality. Instead of applying an antireflective coating to the glass in a conventional way, we adapted a process used on smaller surfaces like camera lenses and fighter pilots’ helmets. It’s called plasma deposition, and it involves coating the glass with layers of silicon dioxide and niobium pentoxide so precise and so thin they’re measured in atoms. The result: an astounding 75 percent reduction in reflectivity — and vibrant, accurate colors.
Mac OS X
Includes Mail, Contacts, Calendar, the Mac App Store, iTunes, Safari, Time Machine, FaceTime, Photo Booth, Mission Control, Launchpad, AirDrop, Resume, Auto Save, Versions, Quick Look, Spotlight, QuickTime, and more.
Apple's award-winning suite of digital lifestyle applications, including iPhoto, iMovie, and GarageBand.
2.7GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz) with 4MB shared L3 cache
8GB (two 4GB) of 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM
1TB (5400-rpm) hard drive
Intel Iris Pro graphics
10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
Four USB 3 ports
Kensington lock slot
Mini DisplayPort output with support for DVI, VGA, and dual-link DVI (adapters sold separately)
Two Thunderbolt ports (up to 10 Gbps)
SDXC card slot
Stereo speakers, Dual microphones, Headphone/optical digital audio output (minijack), support for Apple Earphones with Remote and Mic
802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible; Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Size and weight
Height: 17.7 inches (45.0 cm)
Width: 20.8 inches (52.8 cm)
Depth: 6.9 inches (17.5 cm) with stand
Weight: 12.5 pounds (5.68 kg)
- 21.5-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 1920-by-1080 resolution with support for millions of colors
2.7GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz) with 4MB L3 cache
Configurable to 3.1GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 (Turbo Boost up to 3.9GHz).
- 8GB (two 4GB) of 1600MHz DDR3 memory
Configurable to 16GB.
- 1TB (5400-rpm) hard drive
Configurable to 1TB Fusion Drive or 256GB or 512GB of flash storage.
Intel Iris Pro graphics
Video Support and Camera
- FaceTime HD camera
- Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to a 30-inch display (2560 by 1600 pixels) on an external display
- Support for extended desktop and video mirroring modes
- Support for Target Display Mode via the Thunderbolt port using a Thunderbolt to Thunderbolt cable (sold separately)
- Stereo speakers
- Dual microphones
- Headphone port
o Headphone/optical digital audio output (minijack)
o Support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone
Connections and Expansion
- SDXC card slot
- Four USB 3 ports (compatible with USB 2)
- Two Thunderbolt ports
- Mini DisplayPort output with support for DVI, VGA, and dual-link DVI (adapters sold separately)
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- Kensington lock slot
Apple Wireless Keyboard
Full-size keyboard with 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys, including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys (inverted “T” arrangement)
Smooth, seamless Multi-Touch surface with support for simple gestures (scrolling and swiping). Click and double-click anywhere. Ambidextrous construction accommodates left- and right-handed users.
Glass Multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control; supports inertial scrolling, pinch and expand, swipe, three-finger swipe, four-finger swipe, tap, double-tap, rotate, screen zoom, scroll, click and drag, click drag and lock, secondary click A and B.
802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking;2 IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Size and Weight
- Height: 17.7 inches (45.0 cm)
- Width: 20.8 inches (52.8 cm)
- Stand depth: 6.9 inches (17.5 cm)
- Weight: 12.5 pounds (5.68 kg)3
Electrical and Operating Requirements
- Line voltage: 100-240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
- Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
- Operating altitude: tested up to 10,000 feet
Limited Warranty and Service
Your iMac comes with 90 days of free telephone support and a one-year limited warranty. Purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan to extend your service and support to three years from your computer’s purchase date. Only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides you with direct telephone support from Apple technical experts and the assurance that repairs will be handled by Apple-authorized technicians using genuine Apple parts. For more information, visit Apple Support or call 800-823-2775.
In the Box
- OS X Mountain Lion: The world’s most advanced desktop operating system.
- Mac App Store
- Time Machine
- Photo Booth
- Game Center
- iLife: iPhoto, iMovie, and GarageBand.
o Magic Trackpad
o 16GB memory upgrade (two 8GB)
o 1TB Fusion Drive
o 256GB or 512GB of flash storage
iMac and the Environment
Apple takes a complete product life cycle approach to determining our environmental impact.
iMac is designed with the following features to reduce its environmental impact:
- Arsenic-free display glass
- Mercury-free LED-backlit display
- Highly recyclable aluminum and glass enclosures
- Meets ENERGY STAR Version 5.2 requirements
- Rated EPEAT Gold
Apple takes a holistic view of materials management and waste minimization.
DECLARED NOISE EMISSIONS in accordance with ISO 9296
Sound Power Level
1 B = 10 dB
Sound Pressure Level
Hard drive accessing
CD drive accessing
- LWAd is the statistical upper-limit A-weighted sound power level (rounded to the nearest 0.1 B).
- LpAm is the mean A-weighted sound pressure level measured at the operator position (rounded to the nearest dB).
- 1 B (bel) = 10 dB (decibel).
- Logic Pro X
- Final Cut Pro X
- Apple Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
- Apple Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
- Apple Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI Adapter
AirPort and Wireless
- AirPort Time Capsule
- AirPort Express Base Station
- AirPort Extreme Base Station
- Magic Trackpad
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Apple Battery Charger
- AppleCare Protection Plan
- 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
- Based on an IEEE 802.11ac draft specification.
- Weight varies by configuration and manufacturing process.
- PVC-free AC power cord available in all regions except South Korea.
- iMac achieved a Gold rating from EPEAT in the U.S. and Canada.
No scratches or dings anywhere! Everything works including headphone jack, ports (card reader) and WiFi.
The listing includes: Monitor
- Keyboard & Mouse is not included
- Power Cord