Remove plaque and fight cavities with this Smile Bright Store Elite Sonic Toothbrush with UV Sanitizing Charging Base. The brushing mode button lets you select from the clean, dazzle, and pulse, so you can customize your experience. The 2-minute smart auto-timer helps make sure you brush for the recommended amount of time, and the 30-second area change alert lets you know when to move to another area.
Featuring a powerful motor, this toothbrush delivers impressive sonic cleaning power with 40,000 brush strokes per minute. Select your desired mode and start brushing away plaque, stains, and bacteria.
The three included brush heads make it easy to clean and polish your teeth, and the included UV sanitizing base keeps the brush heads clean. Just open the UV chamber on the base of this Smile Bright Store Elite Sonic Toothbrush, place the brush head inside and wait for the UV bulb to eliminate germs and bacteria.
Boasting a powerful battery, this Smile Bright Store Elite Sonic Toothbrush and UV Sanitizing Charging Base lets you brush for up to 2 weeks per charge. Bring this toothbrush on long trips without running out of power, and use the charging base to quickly recharge the battery when you get home.
Ideal for families, this Smile Bright Store Elite Sonic Toothbrush comes in your choice of silver, gold, and charcoal finishes. Buy this sonic toothbrush in multiple colors so each family member can easily identify which one is theirs.
How long does each charge last?
The powerful battery in this Smile Bright Store Elite Sonic Toothbrush with UV Sanitizing Charging Base lasts for up to 2 weeks of brushing per charge.
Are these brushes available in different colors for family use?
Available in charcoal, silver, and gold, this Smile Bright Store Elite Sonic Toothbrush lets you choose a color for everyone in your household.
How To Use:
- Press the “Power” button to turn the unit on and off.
- Cycle through Clean, Dazzle, and Pulse by pressing the “Brushing Mode” button.
- After brushing, rinse your brush head thoroughly under running water.
- Remove the brush head from the handle and clean both parts separately.
- Dry before placing the handle onto the Charging Station.
- Place the brush head into the UV Chamber and close the cover.
How to Sanitize Your Brush Heads:
- Open the UV Chamber and insert the brush heads into the Drip Cup. For effective results, make sure the bristles of brush heads are facing the UV Bulb.
- Close the UV Chamber. The UV Bulb will light up and shut-off automatically after 6-8 minutes. If the cover is opened during the sanitizing process, the UV Bulb will turn off.