- 280 count
- Helps fight against osteoporosis
- Clinically proven to help reduce the rate of bone loss; Contain added Vitamin D which improves absorption
- Does not cause gas problems
- Highly soluble, bioavailable, and usable by the body
Regular exercise and a healthy diet with enough calcium helps teen and young adult white and Asian women maintain good bone health and may reduce their high risk of osteoporosis later in life. Adequate calcium intake is important, but daily intakes above about 2000 mg are not likely to provide any additional benefit.
Although you may use many products in your health regimen, perhaps no single item is more important than calcium. That’s because it can help support bone health* and your active lifestyle from the inside out. Add Citracal Maximum Plus caplets as part of your well-balanced diet and exercise routine. Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Essential micronutrients to support bone health*
- Contains zinc, copper and manganese
- Easily absorbed
- Gentle on your digestive system
- Can be taken with or without food
- For men and women