Flex Seal is actually liquid rubber in a can! It sprays out as a thick liquid, seeps into cracks and holes, and dries to a watertight, flexible, rubberized coating. Flex Seal coats, seals, protects, and will stop leaks fast! Flex Seal has many advantageous applications and uses, that when applied correctly, can last for many years. The most common uses for Flex Seal are listed below:
- Fix leaky roofs, gutters, and downspouts.
- Repair RVs, campers, and mobile homes.
- Repair skylights.
- Vent Pipes.
- For roof drip edges and flashings.
- Leaky or broken hose and PVC pipe repairs.
- To seal or repair windowsills.
- For A/C drip pans, portable A/C units, ductwork, and chimneys.
- On boats and other personal watercraft.
- For birdbaths, ponds, and fountains.
- Flat, metal, rubberized, and granulated roof repairs and leaks.
- Foundations, gravel stops, asphalt shingles, and overlapped seams.
Flex Seal will work on:
Wood, metal, tile, concrete, masonry, fabric, glass, plastic, aluminum, porcelain, drywall, rubber, cement, and some vinyl.